Stupid Red Sox. That’s all I’m gonna say about that. I fully imagine that the forum will be chock full of my “friends” telling me how great their team is.
I had a long weekend. I got to see the Kusun Ensemble(Thanks JLuv!) on Friday night. Awesome, check out the review on the Entertainment page. Saturday, I ran 10K and got to watch half the UofL game, and then Scott and I played “Burnout Revenge” for about 312 hours straight. It says specifically on the box…”Do not blink or you will lose.” Okay, it doesn’t really say that, but it can happen. Sunday I had church, then went to Mom & Dad’s, then church again, then to the in-laws. But I ate really good yesterday.
Some random thoughts:
Dehumidifiers remove moisture that you didn’t know was there in the first place.
- That show “Lost” is freakin’ me out, but I so want to play 4,8,15,16, 23, 42 in the lottery.
- Grape soda is my new all time favorite drink ever.
- My boss buys my lunch nearly every day…does yours?
- I have quite the collection of pens from drug companies.
- I don’t understand whyjeans are not standard apparel for every occasion.
See you in the funny papers!