I’m thankful that you’re not a driver from Indiana who regularly drives in Louisville because you haven’t incurred my seething rage at your stupidity. Unless, you are a driver from Indiana, in which case, wait your turn, I’ll eventually get to you.
- I’m thankful for banjo, mandolin, guitar and other instrument players everywhere for the amazing strains of bluegrass.
- I’m thankful for living in a beautiful home even though it happens to be in the direct flight path for all planes in the northern hemisphere. I mean, seriously, how many planes does UPS fly in and out of Louisville at 4:45 a.m.? Aside: UPS owns 265 heavy jet aircraft and they were apparently testing them all the night before last over my house.
- I’m thankful for every single second of George Lucas’s “Star Wars” trilogies Aside: because sextology sounded dirty even the parts with Jar Jar Binks.
- I’m thankful for every single second of baseball season, because it regularly rips my heart out and mends it again within the course of 162 games.
- I’m thankful for my wife who’s enduring love for Kermit the Frog and all the Peanuts’ holiday specials, even at the tender age of *MfmMGggh*, makes me happy.
- I’m thankful for all my friends and family who regularly read this journal. We’ll call you the “silent partners”.
- I’m thankful for the many moments in my life that are irreplaceable and the warmth in my heart for every memory.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, even if it’s with family that drives you absolutely frickin’ insane, because they’re still family.
Currently listening to: Ah Spring by Chris Thile
See you in the funny papers!
You are The Flash
|Fast, athletic and flirtatious.