Wow! That’s dedicated. Good for you!
- Wow! You’re fucking crazy. You need a brain scan.
Either way…I’d say you’re probably right. But, there was definitely something that I enjoyed this morning. The snow had blanketed my neighborhood in silence and the roads came alive under my feet as I pounded around the block. As it was my second day for training for the Louisville Triple Crown of Running, I needed to do it for myself. Plus, I think this is my year for the mini-Marathon. So occasionally, I’ll post updates about my training.
The new job is going well. I enjoy the folks I’m working with. We had a staff meeting yesterday, and I still hate meetings, but the job is going great.
I also became strictly a baseball fan yesterday. I turned my back on the Cardinal basketball team with 7 minutes left in last night’s debacle against the St. John’s Red Storm. I simply turned off the television and went to read. Only 30 days til pitchers and catchers report to spring training. Four days later full squads report. COME ON SPRING!
- It takes me just as long to drive to work as it does to ride my bike when you figure in stoplights, traffic and university parking.
- I think I might finally be over whatever allergy I have had for a month.
- I have no use for the Scotch tape dispenser on my desk.
- I have 7 keys for my job and I have to try them all before I get the right one for my door.
- Giving blood gives me a sense of purpose for humanity.
Currently listening to Madman by The Jayhawks from Rainy Day Music viaWERS
See you in the funny papers!