I really don’t have the time to be doing this today, but I couldn’t let a whole month go by without you hearing from me. Plus, I have to do a Friday Five that you won’t bother to answer. *laughing* So here’s the latest in a nutshell:
Got new windows in the living room, dining room and bedroom. They are wonderful.
- My sister and her hubby are expecting. If you hadn’t heard the news, pretend you didn’t know when she calls.
- I’ll be running the Mini-marathon next week and if you’re anywhere near the race course, cheer me on.
- I’ll be finished with school by Wednesday next week and then I’ll be a mere 18 hours away from graduation.
And now for the Friday Five, the first person to post wins a wonderful CD called “The Hector Heathcote Show” featuring Hector Heathcote, Hashimoto-San and Sidney the Elephant.
- Have you ever ridden a camel? I don’t think so. I rode an elephant once, but never a camel. At least, not that I remember. I wouldn’t mind riding a camel though.
- When you are outside, what does the horizon look like? The horizon is hard to see from where I am. To me, the horizon is where the earth meets the sky, and you can’t really see that far in the city. I can’t even see across the street from where I am. So, it looks like buildings and trees and such.
- Who is the last person to leave you a message? My wife left me a message on Easter. Our answering machine isn’t functioning properly and I don’t have voicemail at work…so cell phone is the best place to leave me a message.
- How many hours did you sleep last night? Let’s see, I went to bed about 10:30 or so and I slept til about 6:30, so 8 hours? It was my understanding there would be no math.
- Chocolate: Take it or leave it? You’d better take it, cause if you don’t I will. Leaving chocolate? That’s un-American. That’s criminal. That’s…just not a nice thing to do.
So there you have it. More next week. See you in the funny papers.