Oooh, how I love double entendre! Okay, here’s the thing…I’ve got little time to write today, but I figured such loyal readers needed a fix, especially now that the Conspiracy’s fan base is growing. So, here’s the best of Quick and Dirty…
- Me. I ran two miles last night in 18:38, my own personal record.
- The Daily Show. Very quick.
- Also, Gilmore Girls, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and sometimes House.
- My ride into work in the freezing cold this morning. But not really quick enough.
- Me. After running through the mud on Monday.
- Politics…and here we were hoping it would get better after the mid-term elections.
- The price of gas. By which I mean “down and dirty”. Hollah up in here for less than $2/gal.
- In no particular order, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan
Word is Oprah’s coming to Louisville, and possibly UofL, to interview Patrick Hughes. That’s pretty big news. Plus, apparently Steve Kragthorpe is a big fan of the marching band. Let’s hope that translates into some athletic money for the Music school.
Updates to the Books, Movies and Links pages. That’s all I have time for. See you in the funny papers!