I looked around today and could find very little to write extensively about. So, you’re getting a lot of random crap in lieu of something sustaining and fulfilling.
- I got a haircut last night at Fritz’s Salon. My first haircut since I’d been to Paris. By all accounts, it’s a decent haircut and I look pretty damn handsome if I do say so myself.
- I rode my bike to work today. C had been taking me to work the last couple of days, but I decided that I could tough out the cold this morning. All in all, not too bad.
- The Cards lost last night to Georgetown. They’ve begun, I’m afraid, their slow spiral to the NIT again this year. The Big East is a tough conference…maybe next year.
- I think I enjoy Climatology, but I’m less enthused about Advanced Quantitative Methods. We’ll see how it goes.
- LOST was pretty good last night, but if you saw the “survivor guide” episode before, why were all the dead people missing from the show? Boone, Shannon, Libby, etc. None of them appeared in any of the guide. And Michael and Walt were missing from the episode as well.
- Spring Training is exactly one week away and I am truly excited. Gentlemen, this also coincides with Valentine’s Day. Buy your gal some flahrs!
That about covers it. Speaking of covers…the book site was updated. I finished Jonathan Miller’s The Compassionate Community and while it is compelling and has a wealth of information in the appendices, I couldn’t help but see it as an extended stump speech for his gubernatorial campaign. Ha ha…I said goober.
See you in the funny papers!