Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your Friends. Feel free to answer these questions in the comments section. This should give Angie something to do the rest of the day.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10 a.m., though not really by choice
2. Diamonds or pearls? I actually prefer the look of pearls. Something about pearls I like better than diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Charlotte’s Web
4. What is your favorite TV show? Studio 60, Grey’s Anatomy…everything else I can do without.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? breakfast? Who has time for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name? Patrick
7. What is you favorite cuisine? I have become a fan of Mediterranean (falafel, hummus, shish tawook, etc.)
8. What foods do you dislike? pickled beets, lima beans, cottage cheese, liver…and I think one other thing that I can’t think of right at the moment.
9. Favorite chips? pork rinds
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Mos Def’s “Black on Both Sides”
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Giant hybrid bike
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter and jelly
13. What characteristics do you despise? narrow-mindedness and arrogance, I can deal with everything else.
14. What are your favorite clothes? My Boston Red Sox hat and whatever goes with it.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Guatemala, New Zealand, Tanzania
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever’s cheap and looks good.
17. Where would you want to retire? The Yucatan
18. Favorite time of day? The moment I slide into bed.
19. Where were you born? Louisville, KY…home of the Louisville Slugger
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
21. Pepsi or Coke? Wild Cherry Pepsi
22. Beavers or ducks? Ducks…I hear beavers are volatile.
23 Are you a morning person or night person? I can be a morning person, but it has to be the right morning.
24. Pedicure or manicure? I’ve only ever had a pedicure. I don’t have enough fingernails for a manicure.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’m 2.5 semesters away from finishing my degree.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a garbageman, I think.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Eating Vienna Sausages and watching Hee-Haw at my grandparents house.
28. Piercing? Not for it. Not against it. Don’t have any.
29. Ever been to Africa? Yes
30. Ever been toilet papering? No
31. Been in a car accident? 2, I think.
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday is usually a good day for me.
33. Favorite restaurant? Safier’s Deli for cheap. Bistro 301 for expensive.
34. Favorite flower? I love lilies of just about every flavor.
35. Favorite ice cream? I don’t have a favorite. I like stuff with toffee in it though.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I do crave White Castle on occasion.
37. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Zero. I got 100, first try.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My choir director about choir practice tomorrow. *yay…extreme sarcasm*
39. In which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? Eddie Bauer or j.crew
40. Bedtime? Depends, some nights it’s 11:30, some nights it’s 9:30.
41. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I’d be interested in Mom, Dad and Donna’s response to this.
42. Last person you went to dinner with? C
43. What are you listening to right now? The fan.
44. What is your favorite color? Dark Blue
45. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.