Hey, that would be a great name for a band!
Anyway, I don’t have much to say. I’m hoping to put up some fence this weekend and I’m already looking forward to Saturday, and it’s only 11:30 a.m. Needless to say, it’s going to be long afternoon.
1. What is your favorite board game? I have long enjoyed Trivial Pursuit, but C and I have been putting together some pretty serious Scrabble games, so I’m sort of leaning in that direction these days.
2. What is your favorite card game? I like the occasional game of poker, but if you’ve not played Apples to Apples (a card game disguised as a board game), then you are truly missing out on life’s greatest joys.
3. Do you like to play games on the computer or on a gaming system? I really like both…but I have recently become addicted to the Nintendo Wii. So much so that I NEED one. Very rarely have I experienced a desire to own something so completely. Also, if you’ve not played the Wii…well, see the Apples to Apples comment
4. If so, what is your favorite game to play? If so? If so what? I’m not sure I understand what the beginning of this question refers to…however, let’s assume it means the Wii. I’ve only played a couple of games on the Wii, but I love the Wii Golf game. I shot a double eagle last night en route to a 3 under par game. Which, I guess means that I was pretty much par for the rest of the holes, but I love this game.
5. Do you like to play games with people or to play them alone? It depends on the game. Obviously Scrabble is best played with another person…but Wii sometimes only offers the one player game. And with Apples to Apples…the more, the merrier. So, you can see how the game itself dictates my desire to be with other people or alone.
Yeah…it’s a short post. Get over it. See you in the funny papers!