Often times I find myself wondering where things go…money, time, pocket knife, tape dispenser, etc. The same would apply to the last week. I think back and I barely remember any of it which is disheartening, because that almost assuredly means I didn’t get most of the stuff done that I wanted to and I spent a lot of time doing crosswords in the living room and watching television. That is unfortunate. Plus…I neglected you, Intertubes, and apparently for no good reason.
I do, however, have some RANDOM THOUGHTS:
- Budget cuts suck!
- I have nearly zero table manners, and I’m okay with that since the Queen rarely comes over.
- It’s less cold this winter, and yet bike rides are still fairly painful below 20 degrees F.
- I think that winning the lottery would really be helpful.
- I still don’t know who to vote for in the presidential election, although I’m leaning toward Obama.
- Pandora.com is wonderful.
- One month til Spring Training!
See you in the funny papers!