There’s a few things that have been rattling around in my head that don’t really warrant a full post, so I thought I’d gather them here in a Random Stuff grab bag of nothingness.
- I’d prefer to not hear the word “game-changer” ever again; in baseball, in politics, in anything.
- Craig Sager‘s jackets are frightening.
- If you’re begging money from me, don’t be insulting. I’m sorry that you’re in the condition, but it’s not like I personally keep you there by not giving you my change.
- I thought that the Red Sox were goners last night…but an eight run comeback was amazing in so many ways.
- The Phillies clinched the pennant at exactly 11:47 local time…I know, because the noise outside the hotel was incredible.
- Speaking of noise…I think Philadelphia is probably the noisiest city I’ve ever visited.
- My running log only shows 5 miles for the week, but trust me, I’ve walked enough for the whole month.
- I cried at the National Constitution Center, and I’m not ashamed of that.
That’s about all that’s on my mind, really. I’ll be home soon.
See you in the funny papers!