Oh, intertubes, how I do love the Spring! Sure, I know that, technically, it’s not quite Spring yet, but the fact that we opened the windows last night and the temperatures will hit the mid-70s this weekend is good news for me. I abhorred the depressing skies and bitter chill of February, but March…even with erratic weather patterns and savage wind conditions possible…March is just a better time of year.
Speaking of erratic, here are some RANDOM THOUGHTS
- I’m running the Anthem 5K on Saturday morning as part of the Louisville Triple Crown of Running. Anticipating a great run with start temps in the mid-50s.
- My Boston Red Sox are having a horrible Spring in the win/loss columns, but at least there doesn’t seem to be any controversy.
- I’m thankful that I still have a job with unemployment reaching 8.1% today.
- Regardless of what happens in California, Proposition 8 is improper because it denies people, humans, the privilege of marriage. That’s what it boils down to. And, the Constitution, the supreme law of the land, gives us that right. Don’t believe me…check out Amendment 14.
- The baby is coming in 9 weeks, give or take. Not much time left to guess the name.
That about covers it for now. A running update will hopefully follow on Monday. I know it’s been a while. Check out the movies page for the latest viewings.
See you in the funny papers!